Oasis & Oasis PLUS Scope Transport Trays
Lapses in the cleaning of reusable endoscope transport trays can lead to cross-contamination in the surgical work area. The Oasis & Oasis PLUS Scope Transport Trays offer an economical single-use alternative that protects both patients and staff from contamination and infection. Bedside cleaning is performed within the trays, keeping residual run-off contained. This creates a cleaner work environment and reduces the risk of hospital-acquired infections. Oasis & Oasis PLUS Trays are latex-free.
- The Oasis Tray meets the SGNA, AAMI & AORN standard of a closed, puncture-resistant container that prevents exposing staff, patients, or the environment to potentially infectious organisms.
- Made of a biodegradable plant-based material. This is a 100% renewable resource reducing the facility’s carbon footprint.
- Rigid construction protects and contains endoscopes during transport and is large enough to safely hold an endoscope without damaging it.
- Bedside cleaning is performed within the tray, keeping residual run-off contained. This creates a cleaner work environment and reduces the risk of hospital-acquired infections.
- The color-coded reversible lid clearly differentiates clean (green)
and soiled (red) scopes.
- Single-use, eliminating the need for manual cleaning after each use.
- Space efficient, stackable and nestable.